e-Mentoring Software: Go Hi-Tech With MentoringComplete™
Imagine customizable software that fosters a mentoring culture within your company or organization.
Imagine an online mentoring program that's accessible anywhere you have an Internet connection, is easy to set up, is fun to use, has top-notch security, and boasts the features you want and the benefits you desire.
Imagine a mentoring program that grows with your organization, not against it. Imagine mentoring software so complete that it'll make any other program pale in comparison.
Imagine no more. We've dreamed it. We've built it.
Say hello to MentoringComplete.
- NEW! As of the fall of 2014, MentoringComplete is sporting a sleeker interface and several new functionalities, including being optimized for mobile devices!
- MentoringComplete supports the major types of mentoring programs: managed, group, self-directed, or hybrid. Choose what works best for your organization.
- Our proprietary Precision Matching technology means you'll have incredible success pairing mentors and mentorees together.
- But we also have an Auto Matching feature baked right in as well.
- Worried about getting people psyched for your program? Our Recruitment Tool can help.
- The system's intuitive role-based design is easy and fun to use.
- Nope, you don't need to get your IT department involved. Set-up is SUPER easy and can be done in a matter of days.
- Our Advanced Reporting feature is perfect for all your anlaytic needs.
- Need a knowledge share component...or perhaps something that's more akin to coaching? We can easily integrate Anytime Mentoring.
- Whew...there's MUCH more, but we don't want you scrolling endlessly. Set up a demo instead and discover everything MentoringComplete has to offer. Just fill out the form on the right.
Here's what one happy client has to say about MentoringComplete.
"As we looked at and evaluated the time and effort it takes to manage a mentoring program of our size, the online option made sense. Having MentoringComplete manage the program has made a huge difference in the program's effectiveness. As the person responsible for overseeing a companywide program, having all pairs' information at my fingertips via my computer saves me time and effort in following the progress and success of the program. The time our program managers spend managing the program has been reduced significantly since we added the online system, too."
--Chris Tabourne, Assistant Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion