We understand that depending on the size of your mentoring program, your organization, or both, a full-blown mentoring software suite, such as MentoringComplete
, may be out of reach due to budget restraints.
That said, just because you have a smaller program or a smaller budget, you shouldn't have to deprive program participants of some of the benefits that mentoring technology has to offer.
That's why we're proud to announce that we now can offer the most popular feature of MentoringComplete -- the precision matching tool -- as a stand-alone product for only $2500 a year if you have 50 or fewer users for your program.
Quality Matches Make for Effective Mentoring Programs
Making a good match in mentoring is the most critical component to success. We've been in the business of successfully matching mentors and mentorees for over 20 years, achieving, on average, a 90% success rate.
This history of success led to our developing our precision matching component in MentoringComplete. Our tool asks critical questions in five key sections and uses our proprietary algorithm to calculate what would make a good match.
Our Precision Matching Tool Provides the Following Benefits:
- Provides an objective approach to assessing a good match
- Uses focus areas to pair mentoring expertise with mentoree needs for development
- Takes into consideration personality preferences and traits to ensure compatibility
- Determines what roles mentors prefer in order to match a mentor's style to a mentoree's preferences
- Allows the Mentoring Program Manager to weigh certain components that are most important to them in matching
- Gives the Mentoring Program Manager the ability to use filters to fine tune matches (for Auto-Matching or 3-Step Matching)
- Allows the Mentoring Program Manager the ability to edit matches based upon information gathered that would influence a good match
- Provides an efficient, time saving, quality matching process with a proven history of success
Are you interested in seeing our precision matching tool in action? Fill out the form on the right, and we'll set up a demo.