NEW: Mentoring Program Manager Certification
We're excited to announce our latest online certification course for Mentoring Program Managers (MPMs) from MentoringUniversity.com, which is the educational arm of our company.
Because this course is completely web-based, you can start it -- and finish it -- when it's convenient for you. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection.
Certified Mentoring Program Manager, Level 1
This course covers all the best practices that have been demonstrated as critical to creating effective business mentoring programs. In the certification process, candidates will become knowledgeable in the following areas:
- How mentoring differs from other professional development systems.
- The role of the Mentoring Program Manager in effective mentoring.
- How to design business mentoring programs.
- How to implement mentoring within an organization.
- Various methods available to create effective matches.
- How to conduct effective training with mentors and mentorees and how to orient mentoree managers to their role in mentoring.
- How to maintain ongoing contact with mentoring pairs to assist them in having an effective relationship.
- How to design a process for assessing the effectiveness of mentoring programs.
- The most common challenges faced in mentoring programs and mentoring relationships and how to meet these challenges effectively.
This course is only $159 and will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
Interested in seeing how you can leverage this course certification? Download our free thought paper: 6 Ways to Leverage Your Mentoring Program Manager Certification.
Want to receive more articles like this one? Sign-up above to begin receiving these valuable tips.