Are you ready to blast into the next phase in your career? Did you know that partaking in a mentoring relationship can help your career development? It can!
Here are 7 major benefits of mentoring:
- Gaining from your mentor's expertise.
- Receiving critical feedback in key areas, such as communications, interpersonal relationships, technical abilities, change management, and leadership skills.
- Developing a sharper focus on what you need to grow professionally within your organization or elsewhere.
- Learning specific skills and knowledge that are relevant to professional and personal goals.
- Networking with a more influential employee.
- Gaining knowledge about your organization's culture and unspoken rules that can be critical for success and; therefore, adapting more quickly to your organization's culture.
- Having a friendly ear with which to share frustrations as well as successes.
For more information on how mentoring can help you, check out our free white paper by clicking the button below.Nilikha | Dreamstime.com