It's Thanksgiving week here in the United States, a time to reflect on all those things we are grateful for. Without getting too mushy, we've put together a list of 8 things we are grateful for at Management Mentors this Thanksgiving:
- All the ways mentors and mentorees can stay connected today, even over long distances, thanks to things like smartphones, Skype, and social media
- Millennials, because every time a new generation is knocking on the front door, a fresh perspective is ready to enter and shake things up a bit…in a good way
- Our fabulous clients who inspire us every day with their commitment to mentoring their people
- The mentors we’ve all had over our lives
- Great leadership that recognizes people's strengths and helps them grow
- Executives that realize mentoring is about professional development for the person as well as the company
- You—our blog readers—for your commitment to business mentoring
- ....and of course our FABULOUS marketing department!
What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving?