In these economic times, many companies are keeping a close eye on what and where they are spending their money. In many cases organizations choose to eliminate programs such as mentoring and training. Many companies overlook the benefits of mentoring. They believe that mentoring is not essential to the employees and decide to either not implement a program, or eliminate it all together. However, mentoring programs not only benefit the employees, but it also has significant results for employers. Through mentoring, employers gain:
· A valuable employee recruitment and retention tool
· A way to improve employees productivity
· Helps employees become more educated with their careers
· A way to create a positive ambiance among employees
· An opportunity to professionally develop your employees
· A prospect for the organizations future leaders
Therefore, when the time comes to make some decisions about the company’s future, think about how a mentoring program can fit into your budget. There are many different types of programs to choose from. Why not give us a call today to see what program will work best in your company.