Here are 5 reasons why a mentoring program is essential:
1. To invest in your organizations future.
- A small investment used for a mentoring program will help produce a significant array of benefits for the organization as well as the employees.
2. To assist with your succession planning.
- Once you determine who will be your future leaders, mentoring will help you prepare them for their future roles.
3. To help you with your organizational growth.
- Mentoring will help strengthen communication and networking among employees.
4. To foster knowledge sharing among employees.
- Mentoring helps with the transfer of knowledge among individuals.
5. To provide an additional benefit to your employees.
- Employees consider mentoring an essential benefit because it allows the employee to interact with a colleague who is willing to assist them obtain their goals and growth within an organization.