Making a good match in mentoring is the most critical component to mentoring program success. A great mentoring program depends on it. You may have a smaller program or a smaller budget, but you shouldn't have to deprive program participants of some of the benefits that mentoring technology has to offer.
A great matching tool will provide the following benefits:
- Provide an objective approach to assessing a good match
- Use focus areas to pair mentoring expertise with mentoree needs for development
- Take into consideration personality preferences and traits to ensure compatibility
- Determine what roles mentors prefer in order to match a mentor's style to a mentoree's preferences
- Allow the Mentoring Program Manager to weigh certain components that are most important to them in matching
- Give the Mentoring Program Manager the ability to use filters to fine tune matches (for Auto-Matching or 3-Step Matching)
- Allow the Mentoring Program Manager the ability to edit matches based upon information gathered that would influence a good match
- Provide an efficient, time saving, quality matching process with a proven history of success
Management Mentors has been in the business of successfully matching mentors and mentorees for over 20 years, achieving, on average, a 90% success rate. This history of success led to our developing our precision matching component in MentoringComplete. Our tool asks these critical questions in 5 key sections and uses our proprietary algorithm to calculate what would make a good match.
We're proud to announce that we now can offer the most popular feature of MentoringComplete -- the precision matching tool -- as a stand-alone product.
Are you interested in seeing our Precision Matching Tool in action? Contact us by clicking the button below and we'll set up a FREE demo!