Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 1:00 pm (EST) / 10:00am (PST)
Overview : Monitoring mentoring pairs is a critical factor for a successful program. In this webinar, we'll discuss the most common challenges faced by Mentoring Program Managers and how best to address these.
Some of the challenges we will deal with are: what to do with unsuccessful matches? How to ensure that pairs meet on a regular basis? How to handle powerful mentors who aren't doing what they should in the relationship? Submit your particular challenge in advance to ensure that it is addressed in the webinar.
*Please note that although this webinar will be live, we have covered this topic in a previous webinar*
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Dealing with unsuccessful pairs
- Managing powerful mentors who aren't being good mentors
- Motivating pairs to meet regularly
- Managing expectations of participants
- Getting support from your boss as a Mentoring Program Manager (MPM)
Who Will Benefit:
- VPs of HR
- Training and Development
- Organizational Development
- Knowledge managers