January is National Mentoring Month, and while we applaud having a month devoted to the concept of mentoring, we also think it's important to focus on mentoring year-round.
After all, mentoring offers SO many professional and personal benefits for people of all ages and backgrounds.
So, go ahead. Mentor. Be mentored. Formally. Informally. Or a combination. Just do it.
In the meantime, for inspiration, here are links to our own mentoring stories...
- Informal Mentoring: A Personal Story with Rene Petrin
- My Recent Mentoring Experience: 3 Things I Learned
- My Mentor & Me: The Next Laverne & Shirley?
- How One Boss Morphed Into a Coach, Mentor, and Friend
- How My Mentor Helped Me Find My Confidence