Business Mentoring Summer School
It's hard to believe it's the end of May. Summer began unofficially for us in the U.S. this past Memorial Day Weekend, and we know the kids are eager for school to get out.
While they look forward to a much deserved break, make sure you don't miss our two excellent educational offerings that you can access right now. It's summer school...a little early!
Online Training for Mentors and Mentorees
It's easy to think there's not much to mentoring. After all, it's just two people getting together to discuss stuff, right? WRONG. It's easy for mentorees and especially mentors to think they don't need any guidance as they head into a mentoring program, but that couldn't be further from the truth.
That's why ALL mentors and mentorees should brush up on their skills by taking our affordable, web-based course: Maximizing Mentoring Success: Creating Effective Relationships.
- Mentors and mentorees will feel empowered before embarking on their relationship, which is a great place to start a mentoring program.
- Mentors and mentorees will learn how to navigate certain issues on their own without eating up the program manager's valuable time.
- Mentors and mentorees will learn important skills (e.g. active listening) that can help them not only in their mentoring relationships, but also in other work and personal relationships.
Online Certification for Mentoring Program Managers
Mentoring program managers (MPMs) design, implement, and manage their organization's mentoring program. These three important tasks can seem daunting even to the most eager and talented manager. That's why we've developed an online certification course for MPMs that takes a deep dive into all the skills, issues, and considerations the MPMs should understand in order to create and manage an effective program.
This affordable course is web-based, making it easy for busy professionals to take and complete at a time that's convenient for them.
- The MPM will gain confidence in his or her ability to successfully create, deploy, and manage a successful mentoring program.
- The MPM will gain valuable insights into human behavior, insights that he or she can apply elsewhere in the office and at home.
- The MPM will learn effective strategies for making matches, negotiating conflicts, and making sure the program stays on track.
Learn more about our online mentoring certification for program managers, including how to order, by clicking here.
We're working on new courses, so stay tuned! And, as always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
Here's to your mentoring success!
Want to receive helpful articles like this one, straight to your inbox? Join our email list by clicking on the newsletter sign-up box on the right.