Announcing Our eMentoring Software UpdatesWe love hearing feedback from our customers. And guess what -- we do listen! As a result, we're excited to announce the latest round of enhancements to our e-mentoring software, MentoringComplete, enhancements that our customers asked for.
Basically, we can describe these improvements in five words: Better Mentoring. Easier Knowledge Share.Here's a list of the biggest changes:
- We've added a new feature called "Anytime Mentoring," which allows people to search and connect with others within the organization. You can search on a specific skill set or question, making it perfect for knowledge share (and for handling the talent management conundrum so many organizations face today).
- We've created a new design that's more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive.
- We've provided a better "Program Connections" display.
- Who doesn't love to-do lists? We've made it easier to use our "to-do" list functionality (you can add a "to-do" from any screen).
- We've also developed better profile picture capabilities.
If you're not currently using MentoringComplete and if this email has piqued your interest, we invite you to set up a free, no-obligation demo. That's the best way to get a feel for the software's capabilities and whether it would be the right fit for your organization.
Here are some more resources on MentoringComplete that we encourage you to check out:
- Our Precision Matching Tool - Now available as an affordable, stand-alone product (certain restrictions apply - click to learn more)
- So Your Organization Needs a Mentoring Program - Now What? FREE white paper
Want to receive helpful articles like this one, straight to your inbox? Join our email list by clicking on the newsletter sign-up box on the right.